HOW DOES IT WORK?
We can serve you anywhere in Ontario, online and by phone.
Neolegal Zero Stress Guarantee
If after your purchase, we realize that the product does not suit your situation, you will be fully reimbursed or be offered a more suitable product.
Your Legal Portal
WHAT'S THE LEGAL PORTAL?
The legal portal is a secured section of Neolegal's website dedicated to your cases.
You access it by clicking on the login link (menu bar) or by clicking here You need your email address and your password that you chose when you registered or that was given to you when you made your purchase by phone.
WHY DO I NEED THE LEGAL PORTAL?
After your purchase, you can use the portal to :
- Complete any required forms (applicable to certain products)
- Provide more details to supplement your file (such as details on the opposing party, chronology of events, etc.)
- Add documents related to your case for your lawyer
- Write to your lawyer
Your consultation with a lawyer
THE INTERACTION WITH YOUR NEOLEGAL LAWYER
Our lawyers are all members in good standing of the Ontario Bar.
As soon as you make the purchase:
- A Neolegal lawyer is assigned to you depending on your problem and our availability
- At the scheduled time, our lawyer calls you ( you'll see our number +1 (855) 996-9695 on your phone screen)
Your Electronic Signature
The electronic signature is a method that allows you to sign a document and send it back without printing it.
Once you have validated the document to sign with your lawyer :
- You click at the signature field
- On your phone, you can use your finger to sign
- On your computer, you can use the mouse to sign
- You can also select to generate a signature based on your name
- As soon as you sign, we receive the document